Vintage antique leather
The Fishmonk is a part of our new collection, originally made in Harbour Linen for a special request. It has a unique from board curve with a spacious seat and is available in leather, fabric, linen and suede.
This is a new, stylish Chesterfield with just a hint of opulence. The Fishmonk was born out of a desire to take the quintessential English chesterfield sofa to a new level. Strong, curvy, sleek and really pleasing to the eye this chesterfield sofa really does offer something unusual, unique and ubiquitous!
|4 Seater Sofa||W280cm||D100cm||H80cm||£2425||£3175|
|3 Seater Sofa||W250cm||D100cm||H80cm||£2233||£2948|
|2 Seater Sofa||W200cm||D100cm||H80cm||£2024||£2544|
Photo of 3 seater chesterfield shown in Deluxe Harbour Linen £2948
- Hand Selected, carefully matched and individually cut hides.
- Solid Hardwood frame glued & dowelled
- Solid Hardwood bun feet stained in mahogany as standard: optional natural, dark oak or yew
- Individually cross-tied sprung seat and back.
- Buttoned seat as standard.
- Individually hand studded antiqued studs as standard: optional nickled or brassed.
- Single front border as standard: optional plain or double buttoned.