Vintage antique leather
The Faraday chesterfield sofa is a graceful and distinguished design with flared arms that flow around the back of the sofa giving it a sleek, streamlined look. It sits elegantly on beautifully hand crafted legs and has a smooth foam base without individual cushions, creating an eye catching contrast to the traditional buttoned back. Here it is shown in white linen, a softer and more delicate alternative to leather.
Photo of 3 seater chesterfield sofa shown in Deluxe Ivory Linen £2140
|3 Seater Sofa||W245cm||D105cm||H80cm||£1995||£2390|
|2 Seater Sofa||W205cm||D105cm||H80cm||£1820||£2230|
|Small scatter cushion||50cm||50cm||£56||£95|
|Large scatter cushion||70cm||70cm||£80||£120|
- Hand Selected, carefully matched and individually cut hides or in Deluxe Linen.
- Solid Hardwood frame glued & dowelled
- Hardwood bun feet stained in mahogany as standard: optional natural, dark oak or yew
- Individually cross-tied sprung seat and back.
- Quality fibre seat as standard: optional foam, feather & foam or buttoned seat.
- Individually hand studded antiqued studs as standard: optional nickled or brassed.
- Plain front border as standard: optional single or double buttoned.