This sofa utilises the flared arms once again but this time incorporates a fixed flat seat. It is raised slightly and placed on lovely short legs which add a certain dimension and accentuate the seating arrangement.
Sumptuous and grand arms flow around the back of the sofa giving it once again that unmistakeable feel and appearance. An extraordinary appearance. Elegant and tall with simple yet sleek detailing. The Royal chesterfield sofa and chair comes with beautifully crafted wooden legs and stands firm and proud for all to see.
Photo of 3 seater Royal chesterfield sofa shown in Scriva Plum fabric costs £2455 and can be delivered world wide.
- Hand Selected, carefully matched and individually cut hides or in Deluxe Scriva Plum fabric.
- Solid Hardwood frame glued & dowelled
- Hardwood bun feet stained in mahogany as standard: optional natural, dark oak or yew
- Individually cross-tied sprung seat and back.
- Quality fibre seat as standard: optional foam, feather & foam or buttoned seat.
- Individually hand studded antiqued studs as standard: optional nickled or brassed.
- Plain front border as standard: optional single or double buttoned.
- Made in England